Hello everyone! Welcome to Nox Reads, I’m Nox, and today’s post is my March 2022 favorites!
Each month, I want to share lists of some of my favorite reads, blog posts, booktube videos, and bookstagram posts from the previous month! This is just my way of sharing some love for the book community.
(The following books have affiliate links – if used, I receive 10% of the sale!)
- BLACK BIRDS IN THE SKY: THE STORY AND LEGACY OF THE 1921 TULSA RACE MASSACRE by Brandy Colbert
- FEMINISM IS FOR EVERYBODY by bell hooks
- PRIMER by Jennifer Muro, Thomas Krajewski, and Gretel Lusky
- 24HRYABOOKBLOG – Overly Specific Book Recommendations
- THE QUIET POND – Book Review: One For All by Lillie Lainoff
- WHERE WORDS BLOOM – 25 Poetry Books Written By Filipino Authors
- WORDY AND WHIMSICAL – More Specific Things I Love in Books
- BOOKISH WANDERESS – Discussing The Idea of Auto-Buy Authors
- STAR IS ALL BOOKED UP – Books to Read if You Like Tangled
And that’s my post! Comment down below with some of your favorite book-related content of the month! I’ll see y’all tomorrow on my channel with a new video!
One thought on “March 2022 Favorites”
I’m sorry this comment is so late, but life got hectic for a while so I wasn’t really blogging much. Thank you for including my post, I’m so happy you enjoyed it!