Hi everyone! Welcome to Nox Reads, I’m Nox, and today’s post is my prediction for who’s winning the Goodreads Choice Awards!
I always say I’m going to follow the Goodreads Choice Awards every year, but I always seem to forget. I’ve seemed to catch the awards right before the winners are announced, so looking at the finalists, I wanted to share who I think is going to win. These aren’t necessarily who I want to win, but who I think are most likely to.
NOTE: I refuse to mention/review HarperCollins books on my social media until the company negotiates with the union. I’ve noted which categories I think will go to HarperCollins books without saying which book.
I also want to note that if you purchase any of these books with these links, I receive a commission.
~~ MY PREDICTIONS ~~
- Best Fiction: TO PARADISE by Hanya Yanagihara
- Best Mystery & Thriller: THE PARIS APARTMENT by Lucy Foley
- Best Historical Fiction: BLACK CAKE by Charmaine Wilkerson
- Best Fantasy: HarperCollins book
- Best Romance: TWISTED HATE by Ana Huang
- Best Science Fiction: NONA THE NINTH by Tamsyn Muir
- Best Horror: THE HACIENDA by Isabel Cañas
- Best Humor: GIRLS CAN KISS NOW: ESSAYS by Jill Gutowitz
- Best Nonfiction: WHAT IF? 2 by Randall Munroe
- Best Memoir & Autobiography: I’M GLAD MY MOM DIED by Jeanette McCurdy
- Best History & Biography: BAD GAYS: A HOMOSEXUAL HISTORY by Huw Lemmey and Ben Miller
- Best Graphic Novels & Comics: HEARTSTOPPER VOL. 4 by Alice Oseman
- Best Poetry: CALL US WHAT WE CARRY by Amanda Gorman
- Best Debut Novel: BLACK CAKE by Charmaine Wilkerson
- Best Young Adult Fiction: ALL MY RAGE by Sabaa Tahir
- Best Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction: BLOODMARKED by Tracy Deonn
- Best Middle Grade & Children’s: HarperCollins book
And those are my picks! Let me know which books you think are going to win in the comments!
See you in the next post,