Hello everyone! Welcome to Nox Reads, I’m Nox, and today’s post is my August 2021 Favorites!
Each month, I want to share lists of some of my favorite reads, blog posts, booktube videos, and bookstagram posts from the previous month! This is just my way of sharing some love for the book community.
- The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson
- Ghosted in LA by Siobhan Keenan and Sina Grace
- Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
- Get a Life Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- The Orangutan Librarian – Why Libraries Matter
- Midsummer Nights Read – How Moon Fuentez Fell In Love With the Universe
- Wordy and Whimsical – Recommending Books With the Sunshine and Grumpy Romance Trope
- The Quiet Pond – Book Review: Off the Record by Camryn Garrett
- Pages Unbound – 6 Reasons I Love to Read Book Blogs
- Reader Voracious – A Dowry of Blood
- Drizzle and Hurricane Books – Essential Free Blogging Tools to Grow a Successful Blog
- Lyrical Reads – How We Fall Apart
- Camillea Reads – Six Dark Books With Plants on the Cover
- 24 Hr YA Book Blog – Personal Library Book Tag
- DISABILITY & NEURODIVERGENCE | Books, Authors & Creators You Need to Know About! [CC]
- LIKE A LOVE SONG talk ft. Gabriela Martins!
- Live Reaction to Times Best YA Books of All Time
- Did this adult fantasy get it right?
- 🌸 GAY PANIC AND LATAM FEELINGS | YA Sapphic Reading Vlog 🌸
And that’s my post! Comment down below with some of your favorite book-related content of the month! I’ll see y’all soon!